Saturday 24 March 2012

Newborn Session: Noor

I've been looking forward to getting a chance to share this session for a long time, but getting to look at them afresh myself has been a lovely experience! I love this family, having known some of them for a number of years, so when they asked me to record this wonderful family gathering I was pretty (or hugely) excited. Noor is a stunning little girl (she has some very attractive genes I'm sure you'll agree!), and she has a devoted and loving family all around her - what bright things there must be in her future! 

I came away from this celebration thinking that this is what all family photo sessions should be like... marking an occasion, having memories attached to them, with genuine smiles and giggles, and the joy of family being together. So just a little suggestion; if you're thinking it's high time you got some photos of the family all together, especially if there's a big birthday, a celebration, family reunion, or just the clan getting together for food, laughs, and chat... perhaps that's the time you should get a nice photographer to join you and record the moments while you make the most of being with the people you love!

Enjoy this little collection - it was an honour and a joy to create, and I'm very happy to know these amazing people.



























No comments:

Post a Comment