Tuesday 25 October 2011

Wedding: Emma + Yannic

When one of my favourite people in the world walked into the church to marry her beloved, I instantly welled up and had to remind myself what my job was! Thankfully I composed myself to capture this beautiful, peaceful, God-filled wedding. Here is one of the most beautiful people I know, who somehow becomes even more beautiful when she is looking at her husband, who I know is going to take better care of her than any man could, and do everything in his power to make her incredibly happy. Bless you both, here's to many wonderful years and many great adventures for you together. But for now, hurry up and get back here to see more photos!

Oh, and this is a long one... so grab your cocoa, get comfy, and enjoy a bedtime photo-story :)















































No comments:

Post a Comment