Wednesday 26 October 2011

Engagement Shoot: Nicola + John

When John said that he and his fiancee Nicola were keen to have their shoot in Castlerock, I had what I thought was a brainwave (knowing that they were regular surfers)...."You should bring your boards!" Em...yep, turns out I had pointed out the obvious... Unfortunately it was a little choppy to get out on the boards at the time, but we couldn't not include them as props in the shoot! We had the perfect little window of dry weather that afternoon, and John and Nicola were so gracious when their shoes got filled with sand after I asked them to take them off shortly before the wind picked up... oops!

Thanks guys for giving me an excuse to visit the beautiful north coastline and have fun with you, as well as getting some nice shots of Downhill for myself. January will be here in no time!






























No comments:

Post a Comment