Monday 15 August 2011

Wedding: Elaine + Roy

Meeting this couple has been such a pleasure, and although I love weddings and always feel the importance of the day for the couple, it wouldn't be so often that I would feel moved... But I don't think I have ever met a bride who was so radiant with joy (even through the nerves), so sweetly excited, and so besotted with her new husband.

It's wonderful to feel a connection with a couple, and it's made even better when you get to meet the family and friends behind them on the wedding day - people who make even a stranger who is just turning up with a camera for the day feel like part of the family.

Elaine and Roy, with all my heart I wish you every happiness and every blessing in your marriage, you are two wonderful people, and a beautiful couple.


























No comments:

Post a Comment