Monday 15 August 2011

Engagement Shoot: Eleanor + Jason

New Zealander Jason and Fermanagh-born Eleanor tie the knot in less than a week - whoop! In what is shaping up to be a lovely, chilled day in a great venue, but more on that after the wedding ;) It was a first for me to meet with a couple over Skype to chat weddings and share sample photos, and I was well pleased when they decided to go ahead - even from the other side of the world I could tell that they were a wonderfully sweet couple.

We visited an old favourite place of mine that I hadn't been to in a couple of years, and I was so pleased to have this old friend greet us...




Another first for me, instead of an engagement ring the bride-to-be has a gorgeous Swarovski watch - sparkle sparkle! 




My fact for the day - when Maori (native New Zealand) people meet they greet each other by touching noses twice - it's called hongi, and is done as so...








Lovely to meet you both, thanks for meeting up and dodging the raindrops with me! Looking forward to Friday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment