Tuesday 15 November 2011

Wedding: Ian + Amanda

May I introduce you to the newly-wed Jordans - who, according to a website the bride's sister pulled up, are 100% compatible! [If confirmation was needed on the wedding day, I think that would suffice ;) ] 

I worked on some of the images in a cafe, and must have been getting some looks as I giggled to myself  - never have I seen such an outwardly excited groom at the altar, waiting for his bride to come down the aisle! Ian was almost jumping on the spot, grinning from ear to ear and hardly able to contain himself... so wonderful to witness! I had such a great time with this couple and their bridal party and families, and was so happy to be a part of the day. Oh, and check out Amanda's funky purple shoes! And the gorgeous wedding cake details (hand made by Amanda's sister)... And the UH-MAZ-ING first dance!













































No comments:

Post a Comment