Wednesday 14 September 2011

Wedding: Emma + Mark

Emma and Mark's wedding was my first after being away for a couple of weeks, and what a sweet return to work it was. Funky shoes, stunning bride, beaming groom, and rain that stopped just in time for some beach shots. It was yet another day of  kind families - from the bride's dad who looked after me and made sure I got everything I needed, to the groom's parents who kindly tried to save me from a spider that had stowed away in my lens bag (it took every ounce of bravery and professionalism to keep myself composed moments before Emma and Mark were announced at the reception - eek!

Congratulations to the new Mr and Mrs Kelly, what a wonderful day - may be it a mere taste of the awesomeness to come.





























No comments:

Post a Comment