Sunday 11 September 2011

Engagement Shoot: Katie + James

This shoot nearly didn't happen today... I woke with the sound of wind and rain coming from outside, and nearly at the same moment I got a message from Katie suggesting we postpone because of the weather... A quick look at the forecast and we were given hope - sun for the afternoon! I was hopeful, but it really was grey and wet... You really would not have thought it from how the afternoon turned out, wowza!

Katie and I went to school together, and I was delighted to hear from her again; even more so when she told me she was getting married and was interested in having me shoot the wedding. There's always something particularly special about shooting weddings for people you know...

James and Katie, I had such a laugh with you today - you're awesome! If I find Snowy I'll send him your way :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment