Wednesday 31 August 2011

Wedding: Laura + Thomas

I've been looking forward to this wedding for a while, since I was a guest at a wedding at the same venue and spied lots of pretty little spots to shoot at. I was looking forward to it even more after hanging out with Laura and Thomas for their engagement shoot - such a fun and funny, lovely and loving couple. Laura's smiles from ear to ear as she got out the the car at the church were magic, and the 'wow' that I spotted Thomas mouthing when he saw Laura for the first time said it all. There was such a huge amount of love for this couple from the people around them, and those who had the opportunity shared that love in their speech (and had even me tearing up, gosh darnit!). Stellar couple, fantastic wedding.













































No comments:

Post a Comment